Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ryan Abbott

April 23, 2009

Theater

Write a play

George and John are coworkers shop. George is 24 years old and john is 23.

George and John are at work on a gorgeous day

George: It’s so nice out. I think I’m going to leave early today man.

John: I don’t think it’s a good idea; we have a lot of cleaning up to do still.

George: Yeah that is true but I am in tomorrow morning so ill deal with it then, you can stay if you want to but I am out of here.

John: Well I’m not staying there to clean up your mess, want to give me a ride home?

George: Yeah that’s fine lock the store up ill meet you in the car.

George and John head home in George’s car

George: You got any plans going on tonight man?

John: Nah, nothing right now what you up to?

George: Just home to the girl, you wanna go golfing or something I want to get outside today.

John: Yeah ill definitely go, I haven’t gone yet.

George: Same here, aren’t you glad we left early now?

John: No id rather be working….

George: Yeah whatever.

Pulling up to John’s house

George: Alright since I drove you have you can drive to the course. Say in like an hour?

John: Yeah that’s good see you in a little.

George pulls up to his house and notices a car that he does not recognize out front.

George: Babe….

Stacy: Hey give me one sec.

George hears some quick movements up stairs and begins to wonder

George: What the hell are you doing?

Stacy: Nothing just waking up.

George: Alright… I decided to come up early….

Stacy: Yeah I can see that.

Stacy comes down the stars looking awkward

George: Why do you look so ridiculous? What’s going on?

Stacy: Huh? I don’t know what you mean

George goes upstairs and checks under the bed, then in the closet

Stacy: (chasing after George) George! Wait!

George: Who the hell are you!

A man comes out of the closet

Random guy: (looking at Stacy) you didn’t tell me you have a boyfriend.

Stacy: Would you just leave!

George: NO! No one is leaving!.... What the hell is this!

Stacy: I’m sorry but we have been seeing each other for a little while.

George:…..What! How… How could you do this?

Random Guy: Well this is your problem to sort out. I’m going to take off (trying to leave)

George: (Punches him in the face) You’re not going anywhere!

Stacy: George Stop!

George: Shut up whore! (Throws Stacy on the ground and leaves to the other room coming back with a gun)

Random Guy: Chill man I didn’t know what was going on it’s not my fault!

Stacy: George Stop! Let’s talk about this!

George: I don’t think I really want to talk!

Random Guy: I didn’t do any

George: Shut up! I can’t just let you go!

Stacy: This isn’t you George Please stop!

George: You don’t know me… Remember the relationship I told you about before and it didn’t end well? It didn’t end well because this right here is what happened but the Guy involved wasn’t there…..(putting the gun in his face) now he is.

Random Guy: Look man I’m sorry I didn’t know

George: What you thought she lived here by herself with pictures up of her brother everywhere kissing him!

The phone Rings and Stacy goes to get it.

George: Get your ass down!

Stacy: Where did this come from George this is not you!

George: Didn’t I tell you… You don’t know me that well!

Random Guy: Look I’m sorry man I am but you don’t need me here for this.. can I just go

BAM

George: Nah you can lay here….

Stacy: (absolutely speechless)

George: Are you sad now that you little booty call when I’m at work is dead?

The front door opens

John: Hey man I tried calling you… I’m out front.

George: Hey come up here.

John: What the hell man…..

Stacy: John help…. Please…. He killed him.

John: George what is happened.

George: The same thing as before…..

John: Again….. Daaamn

George: Yeah sucks for them.

John: Id say… Guess that means no golf right now.

Stacy: (looking at both of them trying to figure out what’s going on) George… please.

BAM

George: Give me a hand John.

John: I thought this was over with George… Yeah I got you again.

John: The Lake?

George: We got away with it last time, why not again.

John: You owe me for this.

George: Yeah. Yeah. I know.

John: We could golf first. You up for it?

George: Yeah I’m down let’s deal with this later.

John and George Load the car with their golf gear and continue the day as they would have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment